Syft Technologies is hosting a free seminar on our innovative Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) and its applications to detect volatile organic compounds. This workshop is for anybody interested in adding efficiency and simplicity to their current analytical processes, from R&D to final product testing.
Currently, SIFT-MS is deployed into hundreds of different applications around the world, including Health and Safety, Vehicle testing, Semi-conductor industry, Pharmaceuticals, and food and flavor.
Attendees will learn:
• How SIFT-MS compares to traditional techniques (such as GC-MS and HPLC-MS)
• How the real-time analytical technique is utilized in their industry
• How the technology can add value to their area of work/research
This event includes hands-on demonstration using the instrument itself, including method development and sampling.
· 10:00am – Coffee and introductory discussion
· 10:30am — industry-specific presentations and demonstrations
· 12:30pm – Lunch
· 1:15pm – Method Development and demonstrations
· 2:45pm – Wrap-up, round table discussion
What are you waiting for? Book your seat!