Syft Technologies is hosting free seminars on our innovative Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) and its applications to detect volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from air in Stuttgart and Munich.
Join us to learn about the key-benefits of SIFT-MS:
- Soft chemical ionization
- Sensitive ppb quantitation
- Real-time analysis without need for drying, preconcentration or derivatization
Use this opportunity to watch live demos showcasing the benefits of SIFT-MS and analyze your own samples on site.
- Welcome and registration
- Introduction to the SIFT-MS analytical technique
- Live demonstrations of real time gas analysis using a Voice200ultra
- Introduction to SIFT-MS applications
- On-site sample testing (Please contact us in advance, should you be interested in this opportunity)
- Time for questions, food and drinks with Syft Technology experts
The event will be held in English.