Quality, flexibility and support attracted Syft to GERSTEL’s products, together with the outstanding recommendation of Anatune, our mutual distributor in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The flexibility of sample injection, in particular, means that the GERSTEL multi-purpose samplers are the perfect fit for direct, automated sample analysis using SIFT-MS.
We’ve seen some wonderful progress from our partnership already, including very high-throughput headspace and sample bag analysis; we are extremely excited about what lies ahead. To learn more about GERSTEL automation of Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) instruments, check out our webinars on:
- Laboratory automation
- Automated polymer, packaging and material emissions analysis
- Pharmaceutical applications
- Food applications
And we’re excited to be working with GERSTEL at symposia and seminars, too! For example, in November we are:
- Co-sponsoring the Vehicle Emissions Symposium in Darmstadt Germany
- Holding workshops in two key cities of US Southeast
- Running a workshop in Berlin, Germany.
Once, again congratulations GERSTEL – we’re delighted to be partnering with you!
For more information on automated SIFT-MS solutions, contact us.