- Real-time analysis provides instant feedback on pollution events
- Single, selective analysis of chemically diverse compounds
- High sensitivity and wide linear range (pptv to ppmv)
- 24/7 operation with minimal downtime (<1% downtime for validation)
- Conventional VOC monitoring is off-line, so dynamic changes are missed or averaged out
- Analysis of multiple compounds usually requires multiple instruments
- Calibration and validation steps often result in large periods of downtime on a daily basis
- Traditional VOC monitoring instrumentation requires high levels of technical intervention
How Syft can help
- Sensitive and comprehensive Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) analysis helps identify and address the cause of pollution events
- Reduce CapEx through applying a single SIFT-MS instrument that analyzes most air pollutants
- Save OpEx through much lower intervention, maintenance, and consumable requirements
- Rapidly respond to changing ambient conditions through real-time monitoring and simple quantitation
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of autonomous 24/7 monitoring of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Auto-validation inlet allows switching between sample, calibration standard, and background gas streams.
MODBUS / VRC
Remote operation of the Voice200ultra is supported via industry-standard MODBUS or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, or customizing analyses.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.