- Automated gas and headspace analysis with extremely high-throughput (>100 samples / hour)
- Comprehensive analysis, including inorganics and chromatographically challenging compounds
- Flexible sample delivery options
- Intuitive software and faster method development
- Designed and engineered for demanding laboratory applications and the process line
- Low sample throughput due to time-limiting chromatography-based analysis
- Incumbent automated analytical techniques only provide a limited analysis of the samples due to use of chromatographic separation
- Slow analysis time of current analytical techniques greatly hinders implementation of more extensive quality control testing
How Syft can help
- Economic analysis due to 4 to >25 times high throughput than conventional methods (ignoring the gains in sampling and sample preparation with SIFT-MS!)
- Sensitive, quantitative analysis of all VOCs (including formaldehyde) and many inorganic gases with one instrument, delivering greater efficiency
- Improved quality control through analysis of more samples at much lower cost per sample
SIFT-MS platform capable of high-throughput gas and headspace analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs.
Gerstel Maestro software
Powerful control and scheduling software for the Gerstel MPS.
Autosampler integration kit
All the hardware required for integrating the Voice200ultra and the Gerstel MPS autosampler.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.