- Real-time breath-by-breath analysis
- High immunity to humidity – even at breath levels
- High sensitivity and wide linear range
- Direct, non-invasive breath analysis without any sample preparation
- Ease-of-use for non-chemists, such as clinicians and biologists
- Analysis of diverse compounds in breath, including carbon dioxide
- Globally, rates of cancer, diabetes, etc., continue to increase.
- The WHO suggests that about 30 – 50 % of cancer could be prevented if it was diagnosed earlier.
- Currently, most of the techniques used to diagnose disease are invasive and ill-suited to early detection of disease.
- Non-invasive screening tools often do not exist.
- Traditional breath analysis methods cannot screen large numbers of people.
How Syft can help
- Direct breath analysis using SIFT-MS provides opportunities for screening large numbers of people for disease risk.
- Non-invasive sampling via breath is easy, non-threatening, and economical.
- Direct analysis – with no sample preparation – preserves sample integrity and reduces analytical uncertainty.
- Real-time analysis enables researchers to track breath-by-breath to better correlate with the underlying disease states.
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of autonomous 24/7 monitoring of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Optimized inlet for breath research allowing high-sensitivity measurement of alveolar air.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.
Dual-polarity ion source provides eight rapidly switchable reagent ions for enhanced selectivity.