- High sensitivity and wide linearity range
- Flexible sample delivery
- Intuitive software and fast method development
- Designed and engineered for demanding laboratory applications
- Single, selective analysis of chemically diverse compounds
- Slow sample turnaround due to chromatography-based analysis
- Multiple different analyses can be required to process individual samples
- Costs of sample preparation and preconcentration for conventional methods
- High maintenance costs of conventional chromatographic and mass spec instrumentation
- High labor costs for experienced analysts
How Syft can help
- Sensitive, quantitative analysis of all VOCs (including formaldehyde) and many inorganic gases with one instrument, delivering greater efficiency in the lab
- No or minimal sample preparation, depending on the sample type
- Flexible, easy sample delivery – headspace, canisters, sample bags…
- Rapid sample turnaround because throughputs from 4 to >25 times faster than conventional methods (and this ignores gains in sampling and sample preparation!)
- Greatly reduced maintenance and technical support costs due to direct, chromatography-free SIFT-MS analysis
SIFT-MS platform capable of high-throughput gas and headspace analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
High-performance inlet for manual direct analysis of diverse sample types.
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs, from vials to sample bags to canisters.
Gerstel Maestro software
Powerful control and scheduling software for the Gerstel MPS Autosampler .
Autosampler integration kit
All the hardware required for integrating the Voice200ultra and the Gerstel MPS autosampler.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.