- Continuous real-time monitoring
- Single, selective analysis of chemically diverse compounds
- No need for skilled operators
- High robustness to humidity
- High sensitivity and wide linear range
Corporate risk is mitigated through
timely incident response
- Regulators are increasingly requiring higher time resolution (e.g. US EPA Method 325) in VOC pollutant measurement, which is unattainable for standard lab-based technologies
- Most monitoring devices can detect only a very limited range of compounds (or “parameters”)
- Comprehensive VOC monitoring usually involves site sampling over long periods and analysis at a laboratory
How Syft can help
- Sensitive and comprehensive Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) analysis helps industry identify and address the cause of pollution events
- Corporate risk is mitigated through timely incident response
- Reduce CapEx through applying a single SIFT-MS instrument that analyzes all air pollutants
- Save OpEx through much lower maintenance and consumable requirements
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of autonomous 24/7
monitoring of VOC compounds.
Auto Validation Inlet
Auto validation inlet allows switching between sample,
calibration standard, and background gas inputs
MODBUS / VRC
The Voice200 Ultra can be operated remotely using standard MODBUS, or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
View and analyse mass spectrometry data from multiple instruments or create custom analyses using LabSyft data tools.
Access analyses for 1000’s of distinct compounds from our
library and tap into the diverse capability of the platform.
|Brochure – Environmental Solutions|
|Brochure – Petrochemical Solutions|
|White Paper – SIFT-MS: Real-Time Air Quality Monitoring|
|Application Note – Ambient Air Monitoring|
|Flyer – Ambient Air Analysis Solution|
|Flyer – Acid Gas and VOC Analysis|