- Comprehensive analysis of flare gas for diverse chemical species
- Simple integration and operation with existing infrastructure
- Multiple-flare on-line analysis with one instrument
- Continuous, direct analysis of flare gas before and after combustion
- Increased frequency of measurement enables fluctuations and results to be reported that would be missed by conventional technology
- Industrial processes can go out of spec suddenly, leading to non-permitted discharge to air
- Flare gas analysis using gas chromatography provides delayed response because analysis is indirect and requires preconcentration and drying
- Conventional direct gas analysis methods are faster but don’t provide sufficient speciation
- Technical support costs are high for conventional technologies
How Syft can help
- Avoid fines due to pollution events by detecting upward concentration trends as they happen
- Simple in-process determination of combustion efficiency to ensure environmental compliance
- Sensitive, quantitative analysis of all volatile organic and most inorganic pollutants with one instrument
- Greatly reduced maintenance and technical support costs due to direct, chromatography-free and infrared-free Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) analysis
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of autonomous 24/7 monitoring of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple flare streams to be analyzed (including inlet and outlet of each flare, if required).
In-line dilution of gas stream pre-flare.
MODBUS / VRC
Remote operation of the Voice200ultra is supported via industry-standard MODBUS or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, or customizing analyses.