- Real-time process monitoring and instantaneous feedback
- Single, selective analysis of chemically diverse compounds
- High sensitivity and wide linear range
- Direct analysis with no sample preparation
- In-vivo studies of enzyme-induced flavor release
- Traditional analytical techniques for measuring flavor compounds are slow and unsuitable for dynamic measurements
- The complexity of food samples usually requires multiple columns/methodologies for the same sample
- Additional sample preparation steps are required for analysis of humid samples and small polar compounds – leading to reduced recovery and increased analytical uncertainty
How Syft can help
- Direct analysis – with no sample preparation – preserves sample integrity and reduces analytical uncertainty, thereby contributing to lower OpEx
- Real-time monitoring of processes provides instant feedback, assisting with improved quality assurance within manufacturing facilities
- Faster analysis time allows for higher product throughput and increased profit
- Reduced CapEx through utilization of one instrument for analysis of chemically diverse flavor volatiles, including sulfur- and nitrogen-containing compounds
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of autonomous 24/7 monitoring of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Auto-validation inlet allows switching between sample, calibration standard, and background gas streams.
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs.
Gerstel Maestro software
Powerful control and scheduling software for the Gerstel MPS.Autosampler integration kit – allows for rapid (in excess of 100 samples/hour) automated sample analysis, through integration with Gerstel autosamplers.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.