- High immunity to water
- Continuous, real-time product and safety monitoring
- High sensitivity and wide linearity range
- Simple integration and robust operation
- Comprehensive analysis of aroma compounds evolved in processing
- Raw food products vary significantly and need to be analyzed during processing for optimal results, but traditional analytical technologies lack the required combination of speed, selectivity, and sensitivity
- Moisture and sample complexity confound both traditional analysis and newer technologies such as enoses
- Explosion prevention in spray driers currently applies single-parameter detection (carbon monoxide), which is susceptible to interference from environmental CO, resulting in false positives and negatives
How Syft can help
- Instantaneous, direct analysis at the food processing line for immediate process feedback, minimizing defective product
- In-process instrument-based sensory testing for continuous quality assurance of aroma attributes, delivering consistent product
- Multiple volatile compound detection – rather than just CO – in spray dryer safety applications greatly reduces extremely costly false positives and false negatives
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of autonomous 24/7 monitoring of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Auto-validation inlet allows switching between sample, calibration standard, and background gas streams.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed.
MODBUS / VRC
Remote operation of the Voice200ultra is supported via industry-standard MODBUS or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, or customizing analyses.