- Real-time and high-throughput analysis options
- High sensitivity and wide linearity range
- Robust instrumentation designed for both laboratory and on-site use
- Comprehensive analysis, including inorganics and chromatographically challenging compounds
- Intuitive software
- Indoor air quality can be compromised by a wide range of volatile compounds, from furnishings and consumer products inside the building to motor vehicle emissions that have entered from outside
- Toxic small aldehydes – such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde – are commonly present, but analysis is difficult and time consuming using traditional techniques
- Many VOCs with negative health impacts occur at low concentrations (ppb or ppt), requiring high sensitivity
- Conventional test methods cannot monitor time-evolution of volatile concentrations
How Syft can help
- Sensitive, quantitative analysis of all target compounds (including formaldehyde) with one instrument
- Simple, continuous monitoring of indoor air quality
- Easily customized analysis
Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) platform capable of continuous and high-throughput gas and headspace analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
Auto-validation inlet allows switching between the sample, the calibration standard, and background gas streams.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed (e.g. from multiple points in the facility).
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.
|Solutions that protect people brochure|
|Semiconductor Industry Solutions Brochure|
|A New Perspective on Monitoring of Occupational Chemical Exposure|