- Simple integration and operation
- Multiple-stream in-process analysis with one instrument
- Automated sample analysis option
- Rapid, direct analysis of landfill and biogas
- Comprehensive analysis of organic, reduced sulfur, and organosilicon compounds
- Fugitive landfill and biogases cause severe odor nuisance as well as health effects
- Silicon and sulfur compounds result in reduced generation efficiency, increased preventative maintenance requirements, and reduced engine life
- Existing process analytical technologies cannot selectively analyze the complex matrix
- Traditional chromatographic technologies are slow and multiple analyses must be used to due to the diverse chemicals present
How Syft can help
- Early detection of failing silicon and sulfur filters to maintain generator efficiency and maximize engine life
- Sensitive detection of all important odor compounds to reduce odor nuisance and health impacts
- In-process confirmation of combustion efficiency to ensure environmental compliance
- Competitive advantage for laboratory applications: one rapid analysis, not multiple slow ones
Self-contained Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) platform capable of autonomous 24/7 monitoring of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed (e.g. pre- and post-gas filtration at inlet and outlet of multiple engines).
In-line dilution of pre-combustion gas streams.
MODBUS / VRC
Remote operation of the Voice200ultra is supported via industry-standard MODBUS or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, or customizing analyses.