- Automated headspace and chamber-scale analysis
- Real-time and high-throughput emissions analysis
- High sensitivity and wide linearity range
- Intuitive software and flexible product testing
- Designed and engineered for demanding laboratory, R&D, and process-line applications
- Comprehensive analysis, including inorganics and chromatographically challenging compounds
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are emitted from most modern materials and coatings, but conventional test methods cannot monitor time-evolution and suffer from low sample throughput
- Conventional automated analytical techniques only analyze a proportion of emitted compounds due to the chromatographic separation employed
- Toxic small aldehydes – such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde – are frequently emitted, but analysis is difficult and time-consuming
- Slow analysis times greatly hinder implementation of more extensive quality control testing of these harmful emissions
How Syft can help
- Improved quality control through analysis of more samples at much lower cost per sample
- Enhanced product insights via time-resolved analysis of emitted volatiles
- Sensitive, quantitative analysis of all VOCs (including formaldehyde and acetaldehyde) and many inorganic gases with one instrument, delivering greater efficiency
SIFT-MS platform capable of high-throughput gas and headspace analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs.
Gerstel Maestro software
Powerful control and scheduling software for the Gerstel MPS.
Autosampler integration kit
All the hardware required for integrating the Voice200ultra and the Gerstel MPS autosampler.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed (e.g. cyclically from multiple emission chambers).
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.