- Comprehensive analysis of chemical diverse MVOCs
- Direct, rapid headspace without sample preparation
- High sensitivity for early detection and identification
- Faster answers for clinicians and patients
- Automated gas and headspace analysis with extremely high-throughput (>100 samples/hour)
- Increased antiobiotic resistance means that it is more important than ever to prescribe the correct antibiotics early
- Most of the techniques used to identify microbial infections are slow, so broad-spectrum antibiotics are prescribed initially
- Slow diagnosis of the infecting organism increases patient recovery times and mortality rates
- Microbial volatile organic compounds (MVOCs) detection has potential, but low analytical sensitivity necessitates more microbial growth
How Syft can help
- Faster diagnosis of the infecting organism provides better outcomes for patients through earlier use of specific antibiotics
- High-throughput analysis makes MVOC-based diagnosis cost effective for the laboratory
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of high-throughput analysis of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs.
Gerstel Maestro software
Powerful control and scheduling software for the Gerstel MPS.Autosampler integration kit – allows for rapid (in excess of 100 samples/hour) automated sample analysis, through integration with Gerstel autosamplers.
Autosampler integration kit
All the hardware required for integrating the Voice200ultra and the Gerstel MPS autosampler.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.