- Real-time and high-throughput analysis
- High sensitivity and wide linearity range
- Intuitive software with built-in alarm function for compounds above safe exposure limits
- Robust instrumentation designed for both laboratory and on-site use
- Comprehensive analysis, including inorganics and chromatographically challenging compounds
- Chemically diverse volatiles are released when handling materials such as sealants, carpet, paints, and adhesives (e.g., the toxins formaldehyde and benzene), so comprehensive analysis can be challenging
- Toxic small aldehydes – such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde – are frequently emitted, but analysis is difficult and time-consuming using traditional techniques
- Conventional test methods cannot monitor time-evolution of volatile concentrations
- Slow analysis times greatly hinder implementation of appropriate health and safety measures when testing for these harmful emissions
How Syft can help
- Sensitive, quantitative analysis of all target compounds (including formaldehyde) with one instrument, delivers greater efficiency
- Quickly determine whether a site or building is a safe working environment
- Simple, continuous monitoring of extremely hazardous substances
- Easily customized analysis for each monitoring location
SIFT-MS platform capable of continuous and high-throughput gas and headspace analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
Auto-validation inlet allows switching between sample, calibration standard, and background gas streams.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed (e.g. from multiple points in facility).
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.