- Real-time and high-throughput analysis options
- Automated headspace analysis
- High sensitivity and wide linearity range
- Intuitive software and flexible testing of multiple products
- Designed and engineered for demanding laboratory, R&D, and process-line applications
- Comprehensive analysis, including inorganics and chromatographically challenging compounds
- Diverse volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are emitted from and can diffuse through most modern packaging materials
- Conventional automated analytical techniques only analyze a proportion of emitted compounds due to the chromatographic separation employed
- Toxic small aldehydes – such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde – are frequently emitted, but analysis is difficult and time consuming
- Conventional test methods cannot monitor time-evolution and suffer from low sample throughput
- Slow analysis times greatly hinder implementation of more extensive quality control testing of these harmful emissions
How Syft can help
- Improved quality control through analysis of more samples at much lower cost per sample
- Enhanced product insights via time-resolved analysis of emitted volatiles
- Sensitive, quantitative analysis of all target compounds – including aldehydes and esters – with one instrument, delivering greater efficiency
ENHANCED FOOD PACKAGING TESTING
With its ability to analyze a very wide range of compounds rapidly, SIFT-MS revolutionizes packaging testing across diverse materials including:
- Print products
Benefits of SIFT-MS:
- Increased product testing through faster analysis, provides early warning of quality issues in packaging materials.
- Multiple packaging applications are conveniently and simply tackled by one instrument.
- High selectivity from eight rapidly switchable reagent ions.
- High robustness to humidity, greatly simplifying testing procedures for high moisture systems.
Selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) platform capable of high-throughput gas and headspace analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs.
Gerstel Maestro software
Powerful control and scheduling software for the Gerstel MPS.
Autosampler integration kit
All the hardware required for integrating the Voice200ultra and the Gerstel MPS autosampler.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.