- Real-time analysis of a wide range of compounds provides immediate feedback on processes
- High sensitivity detection of corrosive compounds, such as hydrogen sulfide
- Robust, low maintenance instruments suited to lab and plant
- Non-technical operation with low training requirement
- Reduced instrument maintenance and consumable requirements
- Faster analysis is required to comply with more stringent emissions regulations
- Comprehensive analysis cannot currently be achieved using one analysis from one instrument
- Pre-concentration is usually required to achieve high sensitivity
- Polar and thermally labile compounds require derivatization, leading to more expensive off-line analysis
How Syft can help
- Any combination of compounds can be measured in a single analysis, saving time and money
- Real-time, high-frequency data collection ensures emission events are detected faster
- Simple analysis of multiple sampling points, each with customized methods
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of autonomous 24/7 monitoring of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed (e.g. pre- and post-gas filtration at inlet and outlet of multiple engines).
In-line dilution of more concentrated gas streams.
MODBUS / VRC
Remote operation of the Voice200ultra is supported via industry-standard MODBUS or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, or customizing analyses.