- Comprehensive analysis, including inorganics and chromatographically challenging compounds
- Automated gas and headspace analysis with extremely high-throughput (>100 samples / hour)
- High sensitivity and wide linearity range
- Intuitive software and fast method development
- Flexible sample delivery options, including automation and area sampling
- Formaldehyde measurement is critically important for many products, yet so difficult to analyze rapidly
- Rapid detection of – and response to – chemical issues is thwarted by slow analysis
- Conventional analytical techniques greatly hinder implementation of more extensive quality control testing due to low throughput
- Multiple instruments are necessary to achieve comprehensive air quality monitoring for hazardous chemicals
How Syft can help
- Respond to issues immediately due to instant, direct analysis
- Sensitive, quantitative analysis of all VOCs (including formaldehyde) and many inorganic gases with one instrument, delivering greater efficiency
- Faster evaluation of residual VOCs in pharmaceuticals and packaging material emissions
- Improved quality control through analysis of more samples at much lower cost per sample
- Simple, cost-effective air quality monitoring in production facilities
Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry – SIFT-MS platform capable of high-throughput gas and headspace analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
Gerstel MPS autosampler
Multi-purpose sampler available with wide range of accessories to meet diverse automated analysis needs.
Gerstel Maestro software
Powerful control and scheduling software for the Gerstel MPS.
Autosampler integration kit
All the hardware required for integrating the Voice200ultra and the Gerstel MPS autosampler.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed (e.g. for facility air quality monitoring).
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.
|Brochure – Pharmaceutical Applications|