- A single analytical tool for chemically diverse AMCs
- High selectivity and sensitivity (detection limits in ppt range)
- Simple integration with existing sample delivery infrastructure (single or multiple point)
- Real-time analysis provides instant feedback on AMC release events
- Modern semiconductor products are often critically impacted by AMCs at low ppb concentrations
- Traditional analytical tools only detect a fractions of the AMCs, so multiple tools are required
- VOC detection using GC-MS is particularly troublesome due to slow sample analysis and high maintenance costs
How Syft can help
- Save money through instantly detecting AMC release and minimizing lost product
- Increase service life of tools by detecting condensable AMCs immediately
- Reduce CapEx through applying a single SIFT-MS tool that analyzes all AMCs
- Save OpEx through much lower maintenance and consumable requirements
Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry (SIFT-MS) platform capable of high-throughput gas analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
Auto-validation inlet allows switching between sample, calibration standard, and background gas streams.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed (e.g. multiple points in the Fab).
MODBUS / VRC
Remote operation of the Voice200ultra is supported via industry-standard MODBUS or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.