- Direct analysis of auto exhaust (no drying required)
- Real-time quantitative analysis of diverse compounds, including formaldehyde
- Wide linear and dynamic ranges
- Robust and reliable instrumentation
- No need for skilled operators
- Pass/fail answers for process monitoring applications
- The composition of automobile exhaust is dynamic – to understand it, measurements need to be made in real time
- Exhaust is complex – requiring not only fast, but also selective analysis
- Small aldehydes (formaldehyde and acetaldehyde) are very important, reactive components of exhaust yet are difficult for conventional direct gas analysis methods to quantify
How Syft can help
- Real-time feedback on the combustion process through continuous, selective, and comprehensive analysis
- Simple, direct analysis of challenging compounds, such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde
- Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry – SIFT-MS analysis is robust to humidity
- Very low maintenance instrumentation due to direct, chromatography-free, low-energy SIFT-MS analysis
Self-contained SIFT-MS platform capable of rapid, continuous analysis of VOCs and inorganic gases.
Auto-validation inlet allows switching between sample, calibration standard, and background gas streams.
MODBUS / VRC
Remote operation of the Voice200ultra is supported via industry-standard MODBUS or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, or customizing analyses.
|Brochure – Automotive Industry Solutions|
|Application Note – Vehicle Emissions|