- High sensitivity and wide linear range (ppt to ppm)
- Simple, on-site and in-process operation
- Single analysis of aldehydes and VOCs
- High throughput analysis easily addresses new regulations
- New regulations from China demand greatly increased testing
- Traditional test methods are slow, complicated, expensive, and incompatible with the process line
- Regulated compound testing requires both LC and GC to quantify aldehydes and VOCs, respectively
How Syft can help
- Exceed new testing requirements, detecting all compounds using one instrument
- Reduce labor and consumable costs through simple, economical on-site analysis
- Selected Ion Flow Tube Mass Spectrometry – SIFT-MS is extensible, meeting diverse future analytical needs in the lab and on the process-line
SIFT-MS platform capable of high-throughput gas analysis for VOCs and inorganic gases.
Auto-validation inlet allows switching between the sample, the calibration standard, and background gas streams.
Multi-port inlet enables multiple sample streams to be analyzed (e.g. multiple production lines).
MODBUS / VRC
Remote operation of the Voice200ultra is supported via industry-standard MODBUS or proprietary Voice Remote Control protocols.
Software package for viewing and analyzing SIFT-MS data from multiple instruments, customizing analyses, and interacting with the Voice200ultra.
Access detection and quantitation parameters for over 1000 compounds to leverage the diverse capability of the platform.