Join Syft Technologies’ first ever live-streamed Q&A event where the aim is to engage in conversation with all of you!
Vaughan Langford will be hosting the event and be taking your questions on anything SIFT-MS related. This is an opportunity to have a direct conversation with one of the experts in the field of direct trace analysis. Unsure about something? Curious about aspect of the technology but can’t find any resources on it? Then this is an event you won’t want to miss out on.
While the content will vary depending on the questions asked, likely topics to be covered include: (double check with Vaughan)
• Answering some frequently asked questions, including how SIFT-MS complements GC/MS
• Following up on questions arising from the previous week’s live “Introduction to SIFT-MS” webinar
• Discussion of some of the more technical details of SIFT-MS
• Applicability of SIFT-MS to various applications
• And whatever you, the community, decides!
So click the button below to be part of this historic Syft Technologies event, and let’s start a conversation.
For more information, please contact us.
Webinar delayed until further notice. Watch this space