Selected ion flow tube mass spectrometry (SIFT-MS) has a unique set of benefits that meet the needs of a very wide range of users from academia to corporate R&D to front-line industry.
Join our series presenter, long-term SIFT-MS applications chemist and Principal Scientist at Syft Technologies, Dr Vaughan Langford for an all-new approach to online learning! Vaughan provides six conversational overviews describing areas of application of SIFT-MS from environmental monitoring to food research to pharma to the electronics industry.
Here is an outline of the series, which will run on Tuesdays from April 7 to May 19:
- Part 1: Environmental Monitoring
- Part 2: Indoor Air Quality and Workplace Safety Monitoring
- Part 3: Food, Flavor and Agriculture
- Part 4: Biomedical and Pharma
- Part 5: Material Emissions and Semiconductor Industry
- Part 6: Routine Laboratory Analysis and Novel Research!
- Part 7: SIFT-MS Application FAQs and Open Q&A
Note that these brief sketches include content never before presented in webinars or application notes – key academic research papers are highlighted.
Benefit from Vaughan’s long SIFT-MS applications experience! Register now to attend these free webinars.
P.S. Attendance certificates for professional development use can be provided. Once you have viewed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact us.