Join Syft Technologies’ Principal Scientist Dr Vaughan Langford as he hosts a 3-day course on applications and method development for SIFT-MS using LabSyft software. The course will contain training in:
- Application development and experimental design for SIFT-MS
- Quantitation in SIFT-MS
- The chemistry of SIFT-MS analysis: ion-molecule reactions
- Compound identification with SIFT-MS
- Adding compounds to the SIFT-MS library
- Method development with SIFT-MS
- SIFT-MS data processing and evaluation
A group dinner will be held on the third day of the course (Wednesday, September 25th) where open discussion on the material covered can be had. Participants who want only to attend the method development section of the course can do so by purchasing the appropriate ticket.
All participants of this course will receive a complimentary registration for the SIFT-MS user meeting from 3pm Thursday 26th and all day Friday 27th – a value of $250! Click here to see the page for this event.
For more information, please contact us.